1. Client agrees to the pre agreed rate.
2. Client is responsible for all monies due to Studio, and shall make payment to Studio as follows:
(a) 50 % in advance;(b) 50% upon conclusion of recording session; Late payments incur a 5% surcharge for every 14 day overdue period.
3. Studio shall endeavor to secure all recording media (all master tapes, slaves, final mixes, dat’s, cassettes, and all other magnetic media storage devices) owned by Client, and left or stored on studio premises, but is not responsible for loss or damage.
4. In the event of loss to or damage of Clients recording media due to willful negligence, Studio shall be responsible for replacement of no more than the value of the total replacement cost of the unrecorded tape and studio time to date devoted to said recording media.
5. Studio shall endeavor to secure all other property left on premises by Client, (other than recording media) but is not responsible for loss due to theft, fire, act of God or other unnamed occurrence.
6. Clients recording media left on premises __28____ days after completion of last recording session or service shall become the property of Studio if all monies due Studio have not been paid.
7. Clients recording media left on premises ___90___ days after completion of last recording session or service shall become the property of Studio if all monies due Studio have been paid.
8. All rented tapes/DRIVES shall be erased ___28_ days after completion of last recording session or service unless Client makes purchase payment for said tape(s) at full retail purchase price set forth by Studio within __28_____ days after completion of last recording session or service.
9. In the event Clients recording media have been stored on premises, Studio shall not release said media until all monies due to Studio have been paid.
10. Receipt of recording media from Studio to Client is acknowledgement between both parties that the quality of all services rendered by Studio is satisfactory to Client and shall release studio from any and all liability regarding said recording media and services rendered.
11. In the event of cancellation of recording session or other scheduled service by Client, Client shall be responsible for 25% of cost of services scheduled if cancellation occurs within 28 DAYS of the scheduled recording session or service. Client shall be responsible for 50% of cost of services scheduled if cancellation occurs within 14 DAYS of the scheduled recording session or service. 100% of cost of services scheduled if cancellation occurs within 7 DAYS of the scheduled recording.
12. Client shall be responsible for any loss or damage to Studio property incurred by Client, employees of Client, guests of Client, or agents of Client acting under Clients instruction, as a result of misuse, negligence, and or carelessness.
13. This constitutes the entire agreement between Client and Studio, and may not be modified, changed, or terminated in any way unless there is a written agreement signed by both parties.
14. Clients must vacate the studio and accommodation by 10am on specified day of departure unless with prior arrangement. There will be a £100.00 charge for late departure’s followed by £50.00 for every hour thereafter. Accommodation must be left clean and tidy or cleaning charges of £40 per hour shall apply,
15. Illegal substances are not to be brought on to the studio premises.
16. Recreation areas to be kept tidy at all times.
17. Session hours will be pre-determined between yourselves and the studio manager. Sessions that run outside of these hours will be charged at a pre-agreed hourly rate.
The details above confirm all parties involved understand this agreement in full and feel it is fair and just. Acknowledgement of this form by the client makes it legally binding and confirms that the client agrees to it’s terms in full.